Online School of Poetry (OSP) is an Online Arts School. Established in 2005, we are now expanding our online learning platform and contracting instructors of all art forms. We offer award-winning online teaching tools with a social media networking interface that gives the instructor and student an engaging experience.
Over the last fifteen years, OSP has built a small but loyal student body. We have recently added advanced customizations. Our software expansion has allowed us to broaden our mission. Jamele Adams, a seasoned administrator in Higher Education, said this about the Online School of Poetry.
“Your online school is wonderful! It’s a pioneering way to teach art while building a community. It also allows space for enjoyment, challenge, varying experiences, and love! And it worked great on my phone as well.”
The Online School of Poetry is looking for instructors for classes in all artistic disciplines. We need painting, theatre, music, writing, and even health and fitness instructors. We are searching for independent contractors to set-up shop on our flexible and ever-growing online learning platform.
Our online learning environment received compliments from high-level administrators at Berklee College of Music in Massachusetts. We are committed to expanding and supplying our instructors with relevant online resources. We also understand that the instructor and students learn and teach differently, and our environment allows both to walk their journey at their own pace.
- A Powerful Course Builder
- Flexible Prerequisites Settings
- Drip-Feed Content
- Student Blogs
- Student Groups
- Instructor & Student Profiles
- Private Messaging
- Member Connections
- Video Uploads
- Live Zoom Integration
- Live Google Meet Integration
- Live Google Hang Integration
- Live Skype Integration
- Lesson & Quiz Customizations
- Focus Mode
- Student Moderator Capabilities
- Social Media Network Activity
- Events Calendar
- Custom Made Merchandise
And more on an Award-Winning Web Host and LMS.
Though the Online School of Poetry is a WaaS (Website as a Service) company, we have specifications for the contractors we desire.
- Access to the Internet with a laptop and or desktop computer and or tablet that also has a camera
- Experience using the Internet and smartphone to communicate with students and others via, email, texting, cameras, and social media
- Experienced and reputation teaching an Art discipline and or Health/Wellness online and or in the conventional classroom
- Experience building an online student community using your expertise in your chosen subject desired but not essential
- Experienced with WordPress desired but not essential
- Experienced with Zoom wanted but not essential
- Experienced with LearnDash LMS is highly desired but not essential.
The world is teaching and learning online, and if you meet the above requirements. And can teach Music, Acting, Writing, Painting, Storytelling, Photography, Health/Wellness, or any other Art form.
The hired freelance instructors are independent contractor positions. OSP will take a percentage of your overall intake for the courses you would instruct.
How to apply;
Email a resume and your home office computer specifications to [email protected]
We’re an equal opportunity company. We will consider all applicants without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.Recommend0 recommendationsPublished in